Zoom Zoom

dan williams

I know someone....who has one of the last 997 GT3RS models from a couple of years ago and has been offered mad money for it :dunce:, I mean mental money, it's tripled in value so it's currently worth more than the sticker price of the other road-rockets you're going to be sampling.

Enjoy!

It's been a few years , but , I had a blast in a Mclaren at VIR . I got to spend about a hour seeing what I , it could do ....

Only scared meself a couple of times . :)

Put a clutch in a lambo a few years ago , didn't like that as much .

HAVE FUN !!!!

Glenn

• 2 weeks later...

Ok just couldn't get to grips with the Porsche. Weird shifter setup. I kept blowing shifts and turning the wipers and turn signals on. Instructor must have thought I was hopeless. I was relieved to see Linda screaming down the front straight with her blinker on too. Wasn't just me. Next was the McLaren and we just clicked. Lap after lap of neatly apexed corners. The instructor said, "That was excellent. You should drive the GT car. You can handle it." Phew, reputation recovered. I was going so fast in the McLaren I passed somebody driving the 430 Ferrari twice in five laps of a 1.2 mi track. Next the Aventador. Massive power but compared to the McLaren it wallowed through the corners like a moose on steroids. Wife did good though she came down with the flu right after we got here. Now I've got it. She wasn't sure about the Porsche, liked the Merc and ran off the track in the Hurrican. Then had to hurl when we got back to the hotel. Give her credit though for driving a 600 HP monster while sick as a dog.

Edited by dan williams
  • Like 2

Ok just couldn't get to grips with the Porsche. Weird shifter setup. I kept blowing shifts and turning the wipers and turn signals on......

You 'Murcans; if its not three on the tree or four on the floor, then you're completely lost :hyper:

Edited by ham2
  • Like 1