Cota Hub

trial_007

Hi all,

Does anyone have or know where I can get a front hub for my cota 247 (21M)

I have been writing a list of parts needing work or repair, ready for the strip down for the restoration

My intention was to completely rebuild them anyway, But I have only just seen the front hub is broken, I thought it was just a loose spoke, but the hub is no good! The previous owner (obviously) kept that one quiet and well hidden!

I should have looked a little more deeper! Oh well!

I would even consider a complete wheel.

Thank you in advance

Cheers

Shaun

Seems you got sorted, but other than fleabay, I have used www.vallmoto.com in past, they have a few of the rarities for the Cota's, as I'm sure you have found alrerady, new parts are very hard to come by.....!! please feel free to join my facebook group for twinshock and air cooled mono's, plenty of stuff to go at...cheers, Mark...There is a parts manual I think in the file section of the group for the 247 also.....feet up!

www.facebook.com/groups/hardtofindtrialsandaircooledmono

Edited by 29markt

Seems you got sorted, but other than fleabay, I have used www.vallmoto.com in past, they have a few of the rarities for the Cota's, as I'm sure you have found alrerady, new parts are very hard to come by.....!! please feel free to join my facebook group for twinshock and air cooled mono's, plenty of stuff to go at...cheers, Mark...There is a parts manual I think in the file section of the group for the 247 also.....feet up!

www.facebook.com/groups/hardtofindtrialsandaircooledmono

Thanks for that Mark, I will check out the web site.

Yes it must have been fate, the auction was just about to end, and the chap lives a stones throw from my dad in Doncaster!

I will join your group

Thank you so much

Cheers

Shaun