Motolug Folding Trailer

neils on wheels

Has anyone here any experience with a motolug http://www.motolug.com/index.php folding trailer that they can share?

I know they are not the cheapest, but I like the idea of being compact to store and having the option to assemble it as a one or two bike trailer.

If anyone has used one I would be interested in your feedback on the quality, ease of assembly/disassembly and how well it tows.

Thanks in advance.

• 8 months later...

Great bit of kit,we have had one for a couple of years now.Its the double one that can be configured to a single one if needed,we use it to tow two track bikes that are about 190kg each and it takes it fine,we have another non folding trailer for the trials bike mainly to keep the Motolug clean for the track bikes tyres.

In the netherlands, if i remember well, the 1 bike version was not allowed n=anymore because of safety reasons i think?

The UK has some new trailer laws that it will now have to conform to so it should now be ok?

Looks well made though, personally I would rather have bigger wheels