Bike Cuts Out After Running For A Few Minutes

itstommmm

its fairly hard to start with throttle and wont start at all (i think) without throttle,once i get it started and it starts first kick after you get it started first. but after bike runs for about 5 minutes it cuts out and you cant rev it to stop cutting out.

Im think it could be one of the following:

stator/coils

not enough fuel or too much

not enough air or too much

none of the jets are blocked and exhaust middle box was recently de-coked. Bike has spark.

Fair bet it is the stator or HT coil even though plug sparks outside cylinder, it probably does not spark insidecylinder

To rule out fuel shortage connect a 100ml syringe to the carb with a length of clear tubing. You can then see if fuel is flowing in correctly.

Fair bet it is the stator or HT coil even though plug sparks outside cylinder, it probably does not spark insidecylinder

To rule out fuel shortage connect a 100ml syringe to the carb with a length of clear tubing. You can then see if fuel is flowing in correctly.

i know it has fuel because plug is getting wet after lots of kicks. how do i know if its stator or ht coil 

Can you borrow a coil off another bike?Does it run properly till it cuts out?W hat do you have to do to get it going after it cuts out?

no I cant and to get it started again I have to kick the sh*t out of it full throttle for a few minutes