Can Someone Identify Forks/wheel ?

Prototype

Montesa has a bracket for the brake so it aint that i think. Ossa MAR could be!

Looks bit like bultaco, but those have the lower parts of the forks bent forward, this one looks in line with the forks.

Edited by crazybond700

I put Montesa by mistake (writing on another forum at the same time) and didn't finish editing it  -  its a Yam TY wheel, Yam torque arm lug and speedo drive  in brake plate

Forks are Ossa

• Like 1

Thanks guys for reply :)

If i want to use this fork/wheel together . i need to use torque arm correct . there is no mounting hole in this fork ,  or i can hook it with mudguard mounting holes ?

Hi Guy's,

Hi Talha.

If you are going to use the Ossa forks, you will need to make a brake torque arm for the TY Yamaha front wheel.

I would mount a triangle bracket onto the mudguard fixing holes, and the a straight two holed  torque arm to connect with this and the hub back plate,

Take a look on the "Otter" site to see  how they should look.

You will need to find yourself a 18" rear wheel,probably Cub or Bantam is best? you can't get a tyre for the 17" wheel.

Yes you could use Japanese forks and wheel, but why not use what you have got.

A new wheel spindle will have to be made, but this is a simple job for someone with a lathe.

Are you having lights on your Green-Laner? if you are you will probably have to keep battery ignition.

If not go for electronic of some type.

You will also have to gear down the motor gearbox sprockets and use a bigger rear sprocket. 60 tooth probably.these are readily available for Triumph Cub rear hubs.

footrest position on your C15 frame will need moving back a tad, even for green laneing and fit a sump plate.

Good luck with your build and let us know how you get on.

Regards Charlie.

Thanks for reply. 

I will use Ossa forks/TY wheel as suggested.

I want to use bike on/off road. if i need bike to be Road legal.

should i need front/back/speedometer to be working ??

I thinking of using default 6V ignition system on the bike or should i convert it to 12V ?

how much teeth should gearbox sprockets required. ?

its seems diffcult to find 40 hole RIM for T20/bantam Hub , is it possible to use 36 hole Japanese RIM  ? 

Your advise bring my project back on track. 

Appreciate your help :-)

Regards 

Talha

Edited by bsa4life