Ty Mono Brakes

dmc2028372

Hi

Need to replace the front brake pads on my ty mono. What are the best pads available for a good sharp brake? A gent did tell me that there is a firm in the midlands that make very good after market pads? Can anyone help?

Thanks

Best bet is to get your shoes re lined with oversize linings at Villiers services,as the drum will be worn. Measure your drum and work out what thickness lining to use, I think they do .5 mm increments. Any new shoes you buy will be to small.

Best bet is to get your shoes re lined with oversize linings at Villiers services,as the drum will be worn. Measure your drum and work out what thickness lining to use, I think they do .5 mm increments. Any new shoes you buy will be to small.

Seem to remember he was asking about pad material and which brand of pads to buy. I agree about getting the shoes on drum braked monos relined oversize and in better material but i dont know anybody who does pads sorry.