Honda Rtl Silencer.

joelewis

Going to the anodisers tomorrow :D

pro_zpsgz7rue9e.jpg

Also, we were looking / talking about doing a full cover / guard for the silencers which would fit the original ones so you could use them without the risk of damaging them. It would work along the same lines as the picture below. That alloy was welded so to hold the moulds while they were welded together. If you use your imagination. The gap between the silencer and the guard would be around 5mm(not the gap that's currently there) It would also be shaped to the silencer and be bolted using the mudguard mount and also using the clamp. Then would press against the weld so to support and protect incase of impact.

Is this something people would be interested in?

pro%202_zpsflmcxfen.jpg

pro%201_zpsd4lhutnc.jpg

I'd be interested! pls let me know if and when you'll made them

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Richard,

There all made - still testing sample pieces to get the final coating right. If I'm honest its been a nightmare. I've lost count of the amount I've had done plus I seem to be constantly let down by people regarding the coatings.

The making of them was probably the easy bit looking back.

They are all made, Just a case of getting the final bit right. I'll be getting pictures tomorrow of the final samples I've had done. I'll update from there. I'm going across for a meeting on Friday afternoon aswell.

Many thanks, Joe

• 1 month later...

Quick update - we are still working on the coatings, a sample should be coming back today, then we'll go from there.

Still working on it, just taking up far more time than I expected.

Joe

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Okay. This topic has been in breach of forum selling rules for some time now but I let it run due to the interest in the project. As it's now complete the topic will be closed. Any negotiations you want to do, do it by PM.