North East Centre Acu Trial

feetup_mostly

Hi Callum

How's things ? You doing nostalgia ?

I think it's just the time of year (summer hols) and lots of trials (wed,sat,sun). Winter comes along and we are back to 100+!

Cheers

John

Hi john!

Yeah me and dad have both put entries in again,Chris was saying he has entered! and yeah I think that's one of the reasons for the shortage of riders and probably people are getting a bit disillusioned with riding at butsfield week in week out! 

Cheer Callum 

Weardale by nature of where it is tend to be rocky but great trials, no harder than any others. Lambshield is a great trial with a huge lap.

Like I said .... We are spoiled in the north east !

Cheers!

John

I once harped to a fellow rider about how hard a trial was, he said why don't I put a trial on to see if it's any better. I gave it some thought and decided to keep my mouth shut, as I wouldn't have a clue.

I now appreciate any effort people put in for others enjoyment, there are some fantastic trials in the North East held weekly, each offering its own unique challenges. I had to miss last week's trial and visited the dark side, I didn't realise there was do much choice of monotony, go to shops, go to tip, go to diy store. A big thanks to organisers and observers.

• Like 2

Different views on courses are bound to exist. Lamb Shields is one of the best laps in the centre and they do three courses so ride the one for your abilty and your bike should be fine. The weardale trial earlier this year was a tough one but generally they are great trials.