Randonne Opinions From Owners?

dean_dabs

Randonne 200 has problems with the gears of the electric starter crashes after short time and no more support from the factory, if you want quality like your TLR, forget GASGAS, perhaps a Beta Alp 200 will be an alternative?

See more here http://www.enduroforum.eu/showthread.php?19719-Randonne-200-450-km-Anlassergetriebe-futsch-Fabrik-bankrott

Edited by hendrik

Use google or bing to translate...

here is the first post in that thread

Hi, am new here, have a virtually new gas gas 200 Randonné, gently drove only 450 km, electric tempering sounded than how resinous and last electric motor has rotated through empty, kickstart has then usually no longer accessible, dealer has away mounted a left engine cover and we just looked: a case for dentist, practically all large gear teeth shaved away. Dealer says it was exactly the same as in an other Randonné 200 stands in the shop, which has even only about 200 km. Dealer says it is construction faults, electric motor was to strong gas gas will correct this despite older than 3 months warranty, gas gas change what Starter electronics. Now I've been waiting for a month and listen with horror factory was operating in Girona / salt practically set! What can I do? This thing has after all to the 4'000 euro cost, and is practically new, but totally useless because I can no longer leave it. A few times where I was able to cucumbers around has made it very fun and otherwise fully met my expectations (larger tank and wider nozzle would be super). Does anyone have the same problem and knows any workaround? Thanks for tips, so that I can continue running the engine as soon as possible!