Trs Bike Unveiled

Andy

Definitely. Im sure Ross is a priority .... but playing devils advocate Pol is also a priority. He is a rider of theirs and also needs to bond with the bike for as many hours as possible. The difference is that getting a bike into the Uk would also help publicity .....but there are always choices in life and sometimes peeps have to wait longer than others . Its just life.

Everyone wants their bike first. I did ...they will.

Which would be a valid comment if the spanish dealer didnt have one, besides Pols only just signed, ross has been waiting since before scott.

Neither one of them is going to beat Adam Raga so wouldn't it make more business sense to get your bike performing in the UK, a major market arena? 

The Spanish seem to be obsessed with the WTC, I just don't get it. It cost's a fortune to compete in on the full circuit and the money in my view would be better spent in local markets providing good local support. That is what would convince me to buy a particular brand. 

• Like 1

The Spanish seem to be obsessed with the WTC, I just don't get it. It cost's a fortune to compete in on the full circuit and the money in my view would be better spent in local markets providing good local support. That is what would convince me to buy a particular brand. 

..and also what is pol going to do at wtc? Finish 10th? Is that really worth 80k? Strange they are paying him but not selling bikes?

• Like 2

Would have thought they should be concentrating on getting bikes out there to sell,they must have spent huge figures to get this far.Theyve already got one of the two who can win a world round,they don't need someone who I don't feel will make the top 5 as well.Be better if they were seen in other countries competing for national victories.The various importers must want bikes to sell

• Like 1

Would have thought they should be concentrating on getting bikes out there to sell,they must have spent huge figures to get this far.Theyve already got one of the two who can win a world round,they don't need someone who I don't feel will make the top 5 as well.Be better if they were seen in other countries competing for national victories.The various importers must want bikes to sell

There seems to be plenty of enthusiasm when it comes to spending Government or other people's money designing and developing a new bike, but much less interest in seeing a return on that investment.  I wish TRS well and hope to see its bikes in the UK very soon because as others have said the longer the wait the greater the doubt for potential buyers.

Perhaps another positive for the Vertigo project is that the Jane family have vast experience in manufacturing and selling its products?

I think they are producing as fast as they can, it just takes some time. And if they only have a couple of bikes, why botter selling them to other countries riders, and not first to ''their own people''.

They will come... I hope they make them good instead of as fast as you guys want them!

• Like 1

I think they are producing as fast as they can, it just takes some time. And if they only have a couple of bikes, why botter selling them to other countries riders, and not first to ''their own people''.

They will come... I hope they make them good instead of as fast as you guys want them!

Fair enough comments, what is being questioned is not the time taken, but the reliability of the factory promises. Steve Saunders, the UK importer was one of the first to be signed up, his sponsored rider was expecting a bike back in October. February is in sight, but the bike is not...

There is a lot of goodwill towards Steve in the UK trials community, he was not well served by Jotagas, I for one do not want to see that repeated.