Sherco St 300 2015 11T Front Sprocket

danielsmithbg598500

Hi all,

This is my first post on here, and am pretty new to shercos, has anybody changed there  front sprocket to an 11T, if so whats the main effects, as someone told me going up one tooth at the front, is equivalent to moving 1st gear to 2nd, and 2nd  gear to 3rd, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

regards Dan 

Hi Steve 

I take it your bike is running standard 10T 42T or have you had many mods done, i know mine on the carb has been a little bit of a pain but now running a 3.5 slide seems a bit better, 2nd on mine on some sections can just feel like am at the end of the rev range, and 3rd really shouldn't be needed maybe the 41T rear will just give me that very little bit extra.

I'm contemplating going +1 on the front as well. 1st is pretty much useless you're wanting to ride figure 8's real slow all day IMO. This bike has tons of torque and could benefit from some taller gears. I ride most things in 3rd, 2nd revs out way to quick and 4th is OK but slow on trails. 5th unfortunately will only be good for downhill on a highway though once a +1 happens though as its real high.