Airbox For 99 - 2004 Sherco 290

mlaing545

Has anyone found a solution for the problem of replacement air box for early 290's. I have a 2001 290 and the airbox is in a pretty poor way and no one has any stock. Does anyone know where I might find one or if the 2005 box can be made to fit the 2001 frame? Thanks

2005 is the last of the chrome frames & should be the same as 04. Splatshop doesn't list as discontinued just out of stock.

I have my original that started to look as though the brass thread inserts were going to pull out, if you got really stuck I may be able to help but postage may make it not worth it  

Steve - legend! Thank you, I had looked on ebay a couple of times, that one must have just popped on - anyway, it isn't there any more, it will shortly be heading to me! Looks to be in better nic than mine!

Thanks Tony, may have got my year a bit out but Splatshop are out of stock and wont ever get any back in, no longer made, I've been round the UK and US looking for one!

The neck broke off mine so hopefully this is going to work better.