Cheap New Decals For My 1998 Gas Gas 320 Contact

thesaint

I asked a comany that makes new decals for my bike 

I just sent them some measurements and a couple of pictures of the worn original decals on my bike and they made the decals on the picture below 

This company are not pricey at all and i am pleased with how the decals turned out  :thumbup:

They make decals for any bike and any size 

If any here need decals let me know and i will give you the email address to this company 

The first picture is of what the emblems look like when you get them and the last 2 pictures is how the new decals look on the bike   :thumbup:

post-21460-0-80499100-1441385678_thumb.jpg

post-21460-0-16746400-1441387247_thumb.jpg

post-21460-0-25576900-1441387317_thumb.jpg

Edited by thesaint

If the handlebar turns out to bent it really does not matter as long as it is not bothering me while i am riding the bike  :thumbup:

But how can you see that the forks aren't level in the triple trees? 

Edited by thesaint

so now this thread is about judging ones bike? stickers look good mate cheers for that.

Dont think we are criticising!! 

Agree on the handlebar statement, i once rode over a year with a set of bent handlebars and couldn't tell until someone else got onto my bike and said they were bent. Its extremely hard to tell sometimes. These do look noticeably bent though, optical illusion probably.

Fork wise, the red capped fork is up through the top yoke more than the black capped fork.

• Like 1

If the handlebar turns out to bent it really does not matter as long as it is not bothering me while i am riding the bike  :thumbup:

But how can you see that the forks aren't level in the triple trees? 

The problem with riding with bent bars, is that they may be fractured, I recently saw a guy come a right cropper when his bars snapped at the clamp, when we examined them you could clearly see that nearly half of the diameter of the bar had already been fractured.

In the picture of the headlight I can see that the right fork (on the left as you look at the picture) is higher in the triple tree than the left one.

Apologies if you feel criticised it certainly wasn't meant. 

Stickers look good but why hasn't anyone noticed that the front brake hose is not routed correct, It's supposed to go through the wire ring on the headlight. I should imagine you will have problems if it's left cable tied to the other fork leg as it will probably wear the fork stanchion and could even snag and break the hose.

Just a bit of advise, not picking holes, also I agree you might want to put a brace on the bars as they are not fatbars and should be braced or they could snap easily.

Cool looking bike though!!