Pre-Production 2016 Gasser To Be Displayed At Trial Des Nations

Andy

Good on them, It looks like the 14/15 Replica's with a different set of graphics. If this is the production model that's an awesome spec bike. I hope the price is right as the Replicas were £6500 ish.

I would assume If they get into production again the forks and shock would be swapped to more standard units to keep the cost competitive.

Fingers crossed for them as the Gasser is the lightest, best riding mainstream bike around.

• Like 1

It's a Racing not factory replica so assume be less specced - lower spec Reiger etc.

If they make any would guess it'll be limited numbers at first.

Needs to be in or around £5000-£5500

Edited by nickday1

The alloy tech forks and different yokes are from the replica's, It may have the single damping adjustable Reiger shock but still expensive parts.

If they brought out a Replica the only difference would be the 2 way Reiger as there is not much else to bolt on to it to justify the price hike over the racing.

If I brought one it would have to have at least the 2 way Reiger as I couldn't have anything else after riding with one for quite a while.