Scott Trial On The Bbc

Andy

Thanks for that. Hopefully programmes like this will increase the acceptance of trials in the countryside and help end the association (in some peoples minds) with the negative side of MX and Enduro.

New American Dentists proverb say - wake a sleeping lion then shoot it

Thanks for that. Hopefully programmes like this will increase the acceptance of trials in the countryside and help end the association (in some peoples minds) with the negative side of MX and Enduro.

New American Dentists proverb say - wake a sleeping lion then shoot it

Your Cantonaism is lost on me explain wtf your proverb means?

Thats great to see it on the T.V but it would have  been even better if the rest of the country got a chance to see it. 

We aren't all up't north you know!!  :banana2:  :banana2: Just thought the bananas were funny!! 

Rich

Should the Scott have been shown on TV where a wide audience may see it - Hoards of bike hating ramblers my descend on the event next year, film the environmental destruction and then post it with a letter to their MPs.

If we want the Scott to survive perhaps we should have a blanket press ban?

Should the Scott have been shown on TV where a wide audience may see it - Hoards of bike hating ramblers my descend on the event next year, film the environmental destruction and then post it with a letter to their MPs.

If we want the Scott to survive perhaps we should have a blanket press ban?

"Thanks for that. Hopefully programmes like this will increase the acceptance of trials in the countryside and help end the association (in some peoples minds) with the negative side of MX and Enduro."

Sorry have you changed your mind again?

• Like 1

I was merely illustrating that two very different views can be taken of the same event, my first post looked at the potentially positive, the second at the potentially negative.

As I and others have said, the Scott could be a victim of its own success.