Ossa Future

jagman_swe

The first Ossa I seen, the sound reminded me of a TY175 and it had about the same power with a gear box made out of plastic. It was an innovative design, just a shame that the funds weren't there to see it through.

I would never have bought one because personally, because for me first impressions of something leave a lasting impression which may be short sighted but its how I am,

Yawn, as usual, ends up as my bike is better etc....the original poster asked about Ossa future

I don't think anyone knows?? Does not look to Rosie though. All I was ever saying was I like them.

Last models seem pretty goodies, even gearbox feels sturdy!! Snicks into gear well, had some grief with the bloody thing, but if they had carried on, and improved quality they would have been up there. Prob never know? This is my opinion, so can anyone that likes to get off on slating anyone with an opinion go f@ck themselves.

Ian

• Like 1

Yawn, as usual, ends up as my bike is better etc....the original poster asked about Ossa future

I don't think anyone knows?? Does not look to Rosie though. All I was ever saying was I like them.

Last models seem pretty goodies, even gearbox feels sturdy!! Snicks into gear well, had some grief with the bloody thing, but if they had carried on, and improved quality they would have been up there. Prob never know? This is my opinion, so can anyone that likes to get off on slating anyone with an opinion go f@ck themselves.

Ian

I have now realised who you are! Hope all is well.

How did you get the bikes back?

Ian

Just my opinion.
  • Like 1

Hi Mark,its very long tale, tip off from a person local, after Rob put on Facebook, followed up, found van hire co, then they helped with who hired van to move a couple of bikes. needless to say the plod where there useless self, it takes them 10 mins to turn round!!  

Gave all addys to them, names etc, of lowlifes, nothing happened. My opinion of the plod was pretty low, its subterranean now....they are a total waste of space....If you have anything nicked tough! sort it yourself! 

I got the two ossa from some scrotes in long eaton, would torch the fu""wits in leic that i know had the bikes from the start, but as you know the constabulary would be more interested in trying to arrest me than  the scum   they are so eager to protect.

Sherco and Beta still awol...

Will be back soon.....

Edited by imexian

Hi Mark,its very long tale, tip off from a person local, after Rob put on Facebook, followed up, found van hire co, then they helped with who hired van to move a couple of bikes. needless to say the plod where there useless self, it takes them 10 mins to turn round!!

Gave all addys to then names etc of lowlifes, nothing happened.

I got the two ossa from some scrotes in long eaton, would torch the fu""wits in leic that i think had the bikes from the start, but a you know the constabulary would be more interested in trying to arrest me than the scum they are so eager to protect.

Will be back soon.....

It's getting to the point where we will have to do our own policing. I read that police somewhere were only investigating house burglaries if they had an odd house number (could be even numbers)!

See you up in trials country soon!

f**k my post dissapeared before finish posting  :wall:  (Don't have the patience to write all down but in short:)
Well topic´s moving out of subject... Thanks imexian and sad story; hope you will sort it out.

And Dabsta; all bikes have their ups and downs; end of story! Just for the buyer to choose the bike they prefer and suites their wallet, riding style or curiosity.

Anyway hope GASGASwellinformed249 has got wrong info otherwise its a sad Ossa story with big names like Colomer and Fajardo involved and taken advantage of.  Hope both GG and Ossa will survive.

/TJ

Chris switched to an Ossa TR300i 2014 model.  Really to see how good a Fi two stroke can be and tide him over until the Vertigo came along. Advantages are that it does not have a carb. Turns out it rides pretty well and he trusts it. Disadvantages are that it's a Trials bike and most of the ancillaries are the same ones that are fitted to other Trials bikes. We've had one blip where it seemed that a loose screw caused engine bogging but It's proving a winner at Club Trials on the Hard courses at West Leeds. If they do get the Factory going then He'd look at another otherwise the Vertigo has Fi and to be honest for a "hobby" rider as opposed to a "Garage hog" Mechanic rider it's a better option.

• Like 2