Seaton Delaval Trial Tomorrow

baldilocks

Turn right just before village, it will be flagged. Sportsman is Easy Course

Forty man hours gone into this trial today, we reckon it's the best trial we have put on for years, so get yourselves up there and support us, you will enjoy.

The weather was fine all day, and what rain might fall is forecast to be gone in the morning, so you have no excuses.........

A few clubs including ourselves are doing our best to put something on other than four times round the car park, and delighted to hear a good number have already committed to getting there tomorrow, No matter what your ability you will get round no problem, and take in the scenery that only this and the Bedlington Two Day can give you.

A very enjoyable day observing (on section one) for a very friendly bunch of Trialers, the weather held up well enough for the rain coat not really to be needed :)

I've got photos of everyone that made it through the two laps, have a look for KB-Media on Facebook or PM me what numbered rider you are after, and give me an email address and I'll send you the proofs.

Keith (and Patty) Section 1, Sunday :thumbup:

• Like 1