Vertigo Combat Works

brownee

So the Range looks like Vandal S and  Vandal LR with a conventional Looking Frame. The Combat Camo, Ice Hell and RR with the RR having a Titanium frame, (£££££££££££), and the "Scooter".

Looks like they are covering all the bases.

I see Dabill wasnt in the photos. Whether they admit it or not , its likely his noise is out of joint following the Fajardo signing. Even Mecatecno Melcior Estorch turned up 

Or he was haing a p*** when they took the pictures.... :D

Im not sure dib's nose will be out of joint...if they've signed World no 3 can only mean they're onto something good therefore a plus for him no?? He'll get the same bike and benefit from whatever Jeroni can bring to the team I would of thought....

So the Range looks like Vandal S and  Vandal LR with a conventional Looking Frame. The Combat Camo, Ice Hell and RR with the RR having a Titanium frame, (£££££££££££), and the "Scooter".

Looks like they are covering all the bases.

Not keen on Vandals at all...plastics dont look right! Its the trellis type frame that is the best bit on the Vertigo...the RR def looks the business!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Edited by brownee

"Even Mecatecno Melcior Estorch turned up" (cheers Gas Gas 249UK)

Melcior? Isn't he the cycling wizard in 'Harry Potter and the Slippery Shallows ?'

Personally, I quite like the 'cheap' frame ones ('my bikes a Vandal') and the 'works' brown crankcases would certainly match our local mud!

Dibs is currently practicing for an Indoor as per posts on Facebook. Was Francesc Moret at the launch? As for the frame. I presume they are looking at it as a tougher, longer lasting material and in Normal competition FIM WTC rules do not apply? It could also be that the FIM are looking at the rules for 2016 and a change could be on the cards.