It's Coming Home?

telecat

Presumably the change of Venue has to be approved? It's a shame on one hand especially for the local businesses who will lose the trade that stays the weekend, but given it only takes me 20 minutes to get there I like it!!!

It is a shame that the infrastructure seems to take priority over sections. This is not a good wtc venue for trials is it?

I wouldn't even call it good for a centre trial really. It is definitely not up to British championship and most definitely world round standard.

But I assume rocks will be imported to make the best of a bad job.

Can't see many people being keen on this.No enthusiast is impressed by a venue that is good to get the team trucks in then try to create sections near them.If they chose a good venue and spent the money on the access they'd get many more spectators and an event with some atmosphere.Im not going to drive 300 miles and pay for a hotel to see something that has become a pathetic showcase of the top level.Was Hawkstone park not available?

It really is a shame we cant get a visionary local authority to take it on, as this is how it works everywhere else in Euorpe, even Northern Island at Bangor managed to overcome every obstacle.

Really think there is an abundance of suitable seaside venues that would work well, even low north park would be streets ahead of tong?

Isnt there a limit on man made sections anyway?

• Like 1