How Do You Buy A Vertigo

jj65

Just out of interest, I've looked online, no website, prices, contact etc, etc. Is it a case you have to be on facet#@t to find anything out, or am I not looking hard enough.

If I was in the market for a new bike, (even though I love 4rt's, but Montesa and Honda uk, lately, really annoy me how pi$$ poor they do things) would seriously consider an ice hell.

P.S. This isn't a dig at vertigo, just a simple Q. For prospective buyers.

Edited by jj65

If you are truly interested just drop them a note... info@vertigomotors.com

There is lots of info on this forum but the highlights are: They are currently having ride days and the first round of bikes have been sold but more will be arriving soon.

Thanks, not a serious buyer (I've already got a new (old bike), but am interested in the bike, but when I searched, couldn't find any info about bikes in the uk, except what was on tc. I know DL is the importer, but nothing else.

Seems like they might be selling them as fast as they can produce them. Serious buyers seem to be figuring it out. Great to see them getting off to a good start. In the states they are being handled by Lewisport USA. I'm not sure who will be importing them here in Canada.

I read your write up on your test ride, sounds very good. I like the way they've done all the real time testing and rectified all the issues, before selling the bike to their customers (instead of testing by computer). If I could, I think I would buy one.

I also agree it seems to be a very different way of selling. It seems they are giving away very little information and really encouraging people to talk to them if they are interested. They do seem to have all the latest as far as facebook and twitter feeds so maybe targeting more people who are living in this decade :).

The specs are out there if people google them

I agree though it is a different approach and a different bike - I like it.

For all the effort they have put into the bike, surely for those living in the modern day, the minimum should be a feature packed website. I've looked at the uk web site, apart from a pop up message telling any potential customer to contact them, there nothing else!

• 2 weeks later...

No dealers, just being supplied direct so if it goes wrong it's get it back to Yorkshire to be fixed i guess at your own expense!  That would be a no no for me.  

The aim for Vertigo is that they will pick the bike up and fix problems not including consumibles. I believe that if anything goes wrong Vertigo want to know about it and fix the problem direct.

• Like 1

The aim for Vertigo is that they will pick the bike up and fix problems not including consumibles. I believe that if anything goes wrong Vertigo want to know about it and fix the problem direct.

Why is none of this type of information on the UK web site !!   I still prefer to deal with a local dealer so won't be buying one!

• Like 1