Sammy Miller In The Iom 2016

gasserguy

Probably not , expense involved will be excessive . My view is that it will probably be a round that will be supported only  by the locals . Anyone know If Perce Simon will run or is it too late now as dates are out and finalised ?. 

• Like 1

Hi Guy's.

If you think you would love a holiday in June to do the Sammy Miller round, you need to book  with the Steam Packet now to get any discounts ,on a van with say four bikes.

You will need to ring the company for a van fare.

The summer fares are more expensive though so budget about £280 return for the ferry. It will be more the longer you leave it.

There will probably be camp sites available, as it is just after the TT. 

Regards Charlie.

they will do a "Special price" unlike The national 2 day & classic weekend.

they do the same for the sidecars in February ......Way cheaper .....so maybe not as bad as you think !!!

I'm going !!!

Cheers

As always

The Wobbler !!!

Edited by wobbler

to all who have never ridden in the isle of man,its absolutly brilliant.if they run the event similar to how the the classic trial or the 2 day nationals are run you wont be dissapionted.you will ride on all types of terain from on the beach to streams,mud and tree roots etc.it looks like i could be there 3 times next year. :D  :D  :D  :D

Hi Guy's.

Don't be so sure about a Special price, this is Summer time and the fares are always more expensive. (And this is a New event for the Island)

If you want to go to this wonderful Island "Book Early", or you may be disappointed.

I may try and get there, already booked for the Classic Two Day. But one or two of my bikes will be in the entry.

Regards Charlie.

Charlie - I'm sure there will be a special price through Steam Packet Holidays when the regs come out.

The offers usually involve a deal on Travel & a Hotel !!!

And no problem with a van share 6/7 bikes in one van saves a few bob !!!

its worth doing & you get to ride in a fantastic area ....We are going to do the Twinshock Trial that is run on the same course as the British Championship Sidecar Rounds in February and uses a lot of the national & classic sections .......And at half the price !!!

Cheers

as always

The Wobbler

Edited by wobbler