Top Ten For 2016

dabber

first i'm shocked toni rode so well injured, i'm happy for caby in his 20th season to still be so strong. i can't believe adam didn't win. the video i've seen so far the sections looked fairly easy but the scores might have reflected tough scoring vs tough sections?

Jepp strong from Bou and nice one from Caby (saw his first podium back in Germany 99 and first win up in Italian alps 00 so he has become one of my favourites with his soft riding style (also seems to be a nice guy always having time for his fans)). Looking at the section scores the trial could have gone either way for the top 6. Seems lika a 0 or 5 trials with only Dibsta 5ing a section 3 times. Gelabert in 14th had a lap of 5 so also theoretically had the potential to win. Wonder if it was strict nonstop observing or just small margins in the sections.

Any videos around? /TJ

Jepp strong from Bou and nice one from Caby (saw his first podium back in Germany 99 and first win up in Italian alps 00 so he has become one of my favourites with his soft riding style (also seems to be a nice guy always having time for his fans)). Looking at the section scores the trial could have gone either way for the top 6. Seems lika a 0 or 5 trials with only Dibsta 5ing a section 3 times. Gelabert in 14th had a lap of 5 so also theoretically had the potential to win. Wonder if it was strict nonstop observing or just small margins in the sections.

Any videos around? /TJ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwwDQ1ETGbU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl4gdHEQ40c

• Like 2

From some of the pics its an indoor trial staged outdoors ?

Cabby last few years has been much better indoors as it suits his style, not sure why.

So this perhaps isnt so unexpected.

Having one constructed section isnt so bad but i dont like to see pots of them.

From some of the pics its an indoor trial staged outdoors ?

To be fair, there are 3 man made sections, the rest are natural. It was just with my scheduling yesterday, three of the four I managed to get to were man-made ones. Should be more natural ones today. 

• Like 1

I think raga must be pretty p****d off. It's usually bou and himself in another league, so to not be able to win with bou at less than 100 percent is tough.

On the other hand cabestany must feel great. He beat raga straight up and got the win.

To be fair, there are 3 man made sections, the rest are natural. It was just with my scheduling yesterday, three of the four I managed to get to were man-made ones. Should be more natural ones today.

I could see Jake keeping you busy :). You have a good production line going there