4-Ride - Quick Survey.

chrisa

So....so far:

9 looking forward to its release and 9 more not bothered.

Will buy one: 4 yes, inc me, three maybe's, 11 won't.

10 peeps use their trials bike for trail riding, the majority. That's interesting. Guys with a KTM but who also have a trials bike won't be buying a 4-ride I suspect as it'll be too similar.

Edited by chrisa

1. How many of you are looking forward the release of the new 4-ride trail bike?

2. How many of you will be ordering one?

3. How many of you currently use your trials bike, regardless of brand, for trail riding?

1, Not really, got a Bultaco Sherpa and a long ride kit for my Montesa 4RT, wich is good enough for trail riding for me.

2. No

3. yes, see 1. 

• 4 weeks later...

Why? Was hoping one would land in my inbox this month.

Where? UK, Gloucestershire.

I got informations from Honda germany, avaliable April, 40 bikes for 2016 in germany, price not fixed, but between 7500 and 8000 €

Edited by hendrik

Good spot. Will have to ask my brother to translate though!

Actually think that looks pretty good. Suspension definitely looks longer. A bit plastic looking but so is the 4RT.

Changed the fork oil again today on the 4RT. Pretty dirty at the bottom, a bit like graphite grease, but way better than the first service. Engine oil discoloured but clean really. Pre filter immaculate and could've kept the old oil filter - still had its yellow/orange colour! For sure Honda really do make an decent engine!