Touring Advice At The Terry's Cup Trial

doogle

Bit of a strange post this, but whilst riding the Terry's Cup Trial in December last year I got chatting to a chap that I have seen regularly at road trials around the country but never chatted to. We got chatting about a road bike trip I have planned this summer and he had done similar routes taking in Grossglockner, Stelivio, and rode similar routes every year from what I gather. He recommended a tank museum to me, that has one of only 2 surviving certain model WW2 tanks in it. I can't remember what tank, where it was, or even which country it was. I am starting to plan some places to visit on the trip and would like to take a look if possible. I would recognise the guy but don't know his name unfortunately..

It's a bit of a long shot but was it you I was talking to, or do you know who I was talking to, or do you know the tank museum?

Sorry for the very vague post...

Bit of a strange post this, but whilst riding the Terry's Cup Trial in December last year I got chatting to a chap that I have seen regularly at road trials around the country but never chatted to. We got chatting about a road bike trip I have planned this summer and he had done similar routes taking in Grossglockner, Stelivio, and rode similar routes every year from what I gather. He recommended a tank museum to me, that has one of only 2 surviving certain model WW2 tanks in it. I can't remember what tank, where it was, or even which country it was. I am starting to plan some places to visit on the trip and would like to take a look if possible. I would recognise the guy but don't know his name unfortunately..

It's a bit of a long shot but was it you I was talking to, or do you know who I was talking to, or do you know the tank museum?

Sorry for the very vague post...

Bovington - Dorset???