Pol Tarres Signs For Trs Motorcycles.

gasgas249uk

You wouldn't consider a decent rider competing for a season to be a test of the motorcycle?

I sure do 

But you said  "You're both ignoring any contribution he makes to R&D." .  :rotfl:

Forgive me . Jordi is  doing the R and D , so riders Pol and Adam dont have to. Its very unlikely their own bike mods will filter down. The riders are private and work away from the factory. Salva , Jordi's mid week mechanic and minder only visited the factory once, in all those years  !. Sure , if a brilliant idea comes out of a riders mod ....maybe it'll feed down.....but that's rare. The interviews cover this. 

I sure do 

But you said  "You're both ignoring any contribution he makes to R&D." .  :rotfl:

Forgive me . Jordi is  doing the R and D , so riders Pol and Adam dont have to. Its very unlikely their own bike mods will filter down. The riders are private and work away from the factory. Salva , Jordi's mid week mechanic and minder only visited the factory once, in all those years  !. Sure , if a brilliant idea comes out of a riders mod ....maybe it'll feed down.....but that's rare. The interviews cover this. 

With all due respect to Jordi hes not a current rider, and whilst Raga is fussy, pol will help on shall we say "crash test dummy"?