Show Us Your Ossa

tsiklonaut

How come this thread hasn't got a OSSA pic thread yet!?

Here's my TR280i, 2013 model:

23827191460_cf0f8e6301_b.jpg

(Pic with a 5x7" view camera made somwhere in 1920/30s, lol)

Come on, show us yours! From the classic OSSAs to the new radical modern trials cousins - we'd love to see 'em all...

• Like 3

Here's my Ossa 

Its the  VI       first serial model . 35mm exactly

It was made in 1943 .300 were produced.

It spent its life in the LOS MAÑOS village cinema in the area of BUJARALOZ  in Zaragoza.

It was the only projector for many km and announced the end of the 2nd World war.

It was removed in 1996 :)

20150514_113303_zpsgxmnivky.jpg

• Like 8

Wowza, I knew OSSA was in cine industry before and know some guys are still really fanatical about the proper full 35mm cine projection, some even have rebuilt their homes for this - the best analog movie presentation I guess (unless you can afford to run the 60mm IMAX lol) 

Any OSSA bikes?  :popcorn:

Wowza, I knew OSSA was in cine industry before and know some guys are still really fanatical about the proper full 35mm cine projection, some even have rebuilt their homes for this - the best analog movie presentation I guess (unless you can afford to run the 60mm IMAX lol) 

Any OSSA bikes?  :popcorn:

They made sewing machines as well with beautiful cast  Ossa ironwork stands underneath. They do make nice tables with a little work . Ive got a couple lying around - more projects !.

Ossa in the 40's also made  wooden cinema seats which are nicely embossed on the back area .They had no seat pads. The screenings were only 20 mins and so comfort wasnt needed. Ive a wide 3 bum version in the original green paint with air rest between each person. They are very sweet.

Ive no ossa bikes as i recall. Nice bikes though

Had a quick dash outside today, nobody to take a pic since I mostly ride alone (no one else has trials on my area), but did some pics to show nice ice and rocky track conditions and sharper hill crossings to tacke for today:

DSC_0221_s.jpg

DSC_0220_s.jpg

BTW, despite coming from a hot country OSSA just loves ice!  :thumbup:

• Like 3