• 2 weeks later...

New sticker kit fitted this weekend, just not sure what to do with the 

wheels the front one has the factory rim tape on and the the rear

is my spare wheel with the s3 rim tapes. I have got some

rim tapes in the sticker kit but they only cover half a wheel 

IMG_2013.JPG

Edited by jsp
  • Like 2

I rode a trial, first in well over a year.  I'm a novice, although tried intermediate last year with pretty good results.

I wanted to get my head back in it, so did novice class.  I got 1 point darn, one dumb dab (not a hard spot either) and wrecked probably the only perfect score I'll ever get ! HA! 

Loads of fun and the trusty OSSA ran great. The seat doesn't get in my way for how I ride- since I ride it like this so much, I'd rather know exactly what it is going to do rather than have to re-learn.

UfVWQY8.jpg

Edited by lotus54

My Ossa MAR 250. Just finished,bought as project last year. Rear loop had been cut off and shock mount section had been moved forward slightly by previous owner.

Engine rebuilt.Just needs rear silencer and new front tyre fitting. 

Looking forward to getting out on it.

20170222_115637.jpg

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

When I was introduced into Trials I brought home a OSSA picture from the local bike shop, Norman Crooks of Northallerton. I had this picture on my wall for two years before I managed to buy a bike. First bike was a Bultaco so never got my MAR but I did buy a Verde a few years later before I went working overseas and giving up Trialing.

So fast forward 35years and I have my MAR and also treated myself to the TR280i as this has got to be a classic for my boys

IMG_1246.png

IMG_1243.png

DSC_0160.JPG

DSC_0158.JPG

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Pretty neat I've never seen one of these in the flesh . My standard 300s so light this must feel like a pushbike.

Just a wild rumour I heard "Gas Gas" were going to start making that Ossa engine  be great if they did .

• Like 1

13 hours ago, breagh said:

Pretty neat I've never seen one of these in the flesh . My standard 300s so light this must feel like a pushbike.

Just a wild rumour I heard "Gas Gas" were going to start making that Ossa engine  be great if they did .

was told there were only 3 in the US... likely under 10 in the world.  It's WAY more bike then I ever would need, but scored a great deal on a trade for my 990 Adv so jumped  on it.  Just now learning how to not flip it. :).. So much more power than my old GG txt 280.  Yes, I've heard that about GasGas as well, I do hope they pick up the motor design, could be good for us oddball Ossa riders. :)