Indoor Trial Barcelona, 2H47Min Video

guys

Hmm that sxs! :-( 

Nice work to find videos and so preciated by us; we the big trials fans being able to watch the action otherwise missed.

And btw halfway through watching qually round  nice work Eddie! Hard work starting #1,(Busto did great on speed test)  still 2 mistakes (2nd section clean on 2nd attempt and should have cleaned log section...) from 5-6 place and 1s time mark and a questonable bash plate dab... Remember that this youngster has limited X-trial xperience on this level (though the to hard sections last year)  and is riding a 4-stroke more suitable for outdoor trials. Busto was also doing almost equally well but with some mistakes.

Nice to see that the qually round was spot on in difficulty with only one hard  Bou/Raga section (#3) and the others being technical and dropping marks from all even though most riders could get through them without a 5. Not the usual 0/5 stuff seen in Barceloa earlier. Will throw in comments on final later on... Sometimes I can't help myself but with no posts this forum would be boring. Btw Thanks guy, gguk, dabsta etc for contributing . Will try to startup some interesting threads myself if I get time ;-)

Cheers TJ

• Like 2

Thoroughly enjoyed watching this.  I really liked being able to see the Qualifier and how things were decided going into the main.

Couple things I noticed that we don't normally get to see.

1. the failures.  most coverage is just a few minutes and they show all the great awesome rides.  but over time we lose perspective of just how hard these obstacles are without seeing the failures.

2. All of the minders helping out.  I liked seeing minders assisting riders that were not their own.  Really shows good sportsmanship.

• Like 2

Well #2 (not #3) in qually and #5 in final the hard ones. Still better than most Barca rounds that have been 0 or 5 sections. At least in the quall round sections were rideable and seemed to take dabs from all apart from Bou. And Bou on top as usual. Btw didn't the race section count at all? Or just for starting order.

Most noticeable is the amount of bash plate dabs. Some for real some just touches... If those observers had observed at outdoor WTCH rounds in Spain or Andorra with the same consistency some sections would have been 5s all through the field. 

/TJ

I too noticed the strict adherence to the bash plate dabs.  I think they even gave a 2 because one of the riders obviously stopped on the bash plate and then during the bounce to reposition the bash plate touched ever so slightly and boom another point.