Vertigo

dwb5151

These days I'd be more worried about companies' reliability than bikes.

I will definatly agree on that i worry more about the company's reliability instead of the bike. First it was gas gas, then it was ossa nows its jotagas but hopefully they will all come out better than what they where. Well the new gas gas looks good but the build quality puts me off but the way it rides well if it rides like the 2014 model it will be good.

Edited by dwb5151

im intrugued with what a 138lb rides like. props for them building a ti bike that they will have to add weight to for TrialGP

--biff

PS dear vertigo. please make a 120lb bike. im not getting any smaller.

I very much doubt the bike weighs 138lb (62.7Kg). All the manufacturers seem to quote weights 2-3Kg lighter than reality. After all what is the point? FIM have imposed a 70Kg minimum weight, so the manufacturers produce high end bikes for club riders?

I very much doubt the bike weighs 138lb (62.7Kg). All the manufacturers seem to quote weights 2-3Kg lighter than reality. After all what is the point? FIM have imposed a 70Kg minimum weight, so the manufacturers produce high end bikes for club riders?

It is quite believable to me, and even the same when talking about the FIM's imposed weight limits what better way to make a bike handle the way you wanted to then be able to put the weight where it is most beneficial.

And heck just like fast exotic cars people out there are more than willing to pay for that exotic extra cool motorcycle!

• Like 1

It is quite believable to me, and even the same when talking about the FIM's imposed weight limits what better way to make a bike handle the way you wanted to then be able to put the weight where it is most beneficial.

And heck just like fast exotic cars people out there are more than willing to pay for that exotic extra cool motorcycle!

Its far more beneficial for amature rides (like most) that frames do not crack etc. Make my frame 2 kg heavier please! A factory rider does not have a problem when cracks occure (and they will, on all bikes, that level) but I dont think a amateur should have to worry about replacing frames. (and yes also Honda/GG/etc frames do)

Edited by crazybond700