Wye Valley Ac

pitley

i was only spectating, but the trial was amazing. i really liked the sections that had been set up. BRING BACK THE NATIONAL ROAD TRIAL TO THE WYE VALLEY. After the trial i was shown the coombe step and hermit lane. The sections would be immense if we got the trial back. Any one else agree????????

ooooh but there's a lot of paper work and walking to be done to get a road trial running!! :D<_<:crying: PAH!

Couldn't get to Craswall this time but it is a cracking venue, with plenty more surrounding it as a couple of you have seen :D

Bistlu,(that'll be Pitley now!!!?) myself and a few others have been looking at the area for a while now (another madcap scheme in mind! :crying: ) A lot of people seem to think that we wouldn't get the riders in! What do you think?

However it is progressing in the right direction.......Bistlu (Pitley) is doing a good deal towards it ....

Hope to see a few of you Sunday at Mansell Lacy, remember its only a fiver to join the club :D

Edited by mikedabike

A fiver...bloody 'ell...thats a weeks wages in "ereford <_<

Yep...you'll see me there 'cept I'll be driving the wrong tracter, so I guess I'll 'ave to ride for no rewar'

roll on Sunday

and yep..I reckon you'd get the riders for that trial :crying:

A fivers all thas left ater theez got th'zider in.

And as long as yer not got 4wd ya can plough wit wat ya like!

Good luck for your first Nathan! Its all so easy, bruised ribs, dislocated fingers, broken bones......oh you'll love it!! :D

Look forward to seeing y'all

Nathan...bloody 'ell...I thought I was the only one mad enough to ride an APrilia...

better watch out..I might be knicking a few bits of yours when you aint looking!!! :D

Cant make Saturday sorry..but would be happy to help pack up etc on the Sunday, if anyone needs a hand <_<

Nathan...bloody 'ell...I thought I was the only one mad enough to ride an APrilia...

better watch out..I might be knicking a few bits of yours when you aint looking!!! :D

Cant make Saturday sorry..but would be happy to help pack up etc on the Sunday, if anyone needs a hand :D

Help packing up?........Well the section markers (and results this time) go to Chris' place, road arrows go to Pitleys and the box of paperwork comes back to me <_<:crying: , we'll be in the Elms Cheers!!! :D:crying:

Seriously tho any help much appreciated.