Music For Trials Video

steve

Blur - Song 2 (Woo Hoo)

Always a classic with bike trial vids, explosive, loud, energetic...although i dont think it quite suits a moto-trials video...good edited videos I have seen where they manage to get the video and song hand in hand and make it so that, for example, a back wheel will hit a rail on the 'Hoo' of the song or on every strong drum beat...pretty hard going really, but hey, decent song, should be good?

A friend of mine suggested Blur, great track but just didn't fit the vid right.

Thanks for the other suggetions, half of which I have never heard of - i'll check them out.

Thanks for the nice comments about the riding, I haven't got much footage of my riding so was chuffed when I came across this footage from 1992.

Nice to see you video spud, flawless !

Blur - Song 2 (Woo Hoo)

Always a classic with bike trial vids, explosive, loud, energetic...although i dont think it quite suits a moto-trials video...good edited videos I have seen where they manage to get the video and song hand in hand and make it so that, for example, a back wheel will hit a rail on the 'Hoo' of the song or on every strong drum beat...pretty hard going really, but hey, decent song, should be good?

A friend of mine suggested Blur, great track but just didn't fit the vid right.

Thanks for the other suggetions, half of which I have never heard of - i'll check them out.

Thanks for the nice comments about the riding, I haven't got much footage of my riding so was chuffed when I came across this footage from 1992.

Nice to see you video spud, flawless !

Thanks Steve. It was my first attempt at something different with editing camera footage, I used a digital camera, Nikon 5400.

You ride really well, a lot better then me, and the way you move the Aprilia around is amazing!

Good luck with the video.