Just Picked This Up A1998 Beta Techno Suspension Setup For A Hefty Boy

ss426a

it has typical clutch issue rear brake seems decent I'm all ears any helpful info or tips would appreciate it thanks Im a fly weight at 260 Lbs. on a good day. how should i set up suspension front and back thanks I'm a rookie by the way 

post-18138-0-04391400-1456125429_thumb.jpg

Yeah 1997 techno, not a 1998, Suspension set up is really what you want it to be, keep in mind that bike has springs in it that are 19 years old so there is a good chance they are a little tired,. Every body has different ideas on what setup should be. Trials suspensions are intended to be soft in order to keep the tires tracking with the ground for maxium contact traction. If you hop on the bike and your weight takes up the suspension travel then you probably should give the rear spring a couple twists, just be aware that when turning up spring tension, it greatly effects dampening characteristics.

• Like 1

thanks for the reply didn't know it was a 1997 the guy told me wrong said it was 98. what about the forks some one said ATF fluid was the way to go as well as for the clutch as well .  I'm wanting to replace all the fluids and oil  and how is the best way to flush coolant  thanks