Where Do You Keep Your Car Keys?

petorius

I normally have a fanny pack that I leave off the trail somewhere hidden and far away from the car in the trials sections. 

Hope you don't forget where you put it when it is time to go home.....

:chairfall:

• Like 1

Hope you don't forget where you put it when it is time to go home.....

:chairfall:

Ha! It's normally somewhere fairly memorable, I'm happy to leave them in the bush near trials section because the MX guys don't normally venture out that far and it's a mile away from the carpark. 

• 3 weeks later...

Car keys? Leave the car at home and ride (slowly) to where you're going.

Plus points.

1) Never lose your car keys!

2) The wife/husband can use the car, thus distracting them and allowing you more time riding.

Minus points.

1) Running out of petrol (like I did last week, 10 miles from home in the middle of nowhere!) Thanks to the kind old fella who game me a lift to the garage!

2) Pheumonia from having the heavens open on you 10 miles from home (see above!)

Conclusion.

1) Buy you own land to ride on, preferrably adjacent to the house.

2) Get the wife/husband to take/collect you from the venue.

3) Buy a Honda Goldwing (their tanks hold 32,000 litres with an additional 12,000 in the top box and panniers)

* I don't recommend the Honda goldwing off-road unless the top box and panniers are removed.

Car keys? Leave the car at home and ride (slowly) to where you're going.

Plus points.

1) Never lose your car keys!

2) The wife/husband can use the car, thus distracting them and allowing you more time riding.

Minus points.

1) Running out of petrol (like I did last week, 10 miles from home in the middle of nowhere!) Thanks to the kind old fella who game me a lift to the garage!

2) Pheumonia from having the heavens open on you 10 miles from home (see above!)

Conclusion.

1) Buy you own land to ride on, preferrably adjacent to the house.

2) Get the wife/husband to take/collect you from the venue.

3) Buy a Honda Goldwing (their tanks hold 32,000 litres with an additional 12,000 in the top box and panniers)

* I don't recommend the Honda goldwing off-road unless the top box and panniers are removed.

Use said Goldwing to pull trailer that carries the trials bike to the venue.  then you won't have to worry about car keys.........................Motorcycle keys will now be a concern, but the car key problem is fixed.

• 6 years later...