Please Release This Machine...........

billyt

The 4t is the Yamaha engine and the bike is supposed to be brilliant. The bike magazine done a review of it. There would finally be a 4t bike to give the montesa a run for its money because the old scorpa where bullet prove.

Edited by dwb5151

Find me a mag that's done an interview of a bike that was anything other than fantastic in the last five years... I'm willing to bet it doesn't exist. I don't really get why the Yam would be any better or worse relative to the Montesa than say, the Beta 4t, which everyone seems to love.

Well we had this back in the day's called"Badge Engeneering".A Laverda was a American Eagle,a Royal Enfield was a Indian,a Hercules was a Piror,Sachs or JB,a Horex was a Zündapp,a SIS Sachs was Real,a Puch was a Riverside,just a few to Name.Just put other Stickers on the bike and it got a new Name.

Find me a mag that's done an interview of a bike that was anything other than fantastic in the last five years... I'm willing to bet it doesn't exist. I don't really get why the Yam would be any better or worse relative to the Montesa than say, the Beta 4t, which everyone seems to love.

Yes but there arent any new bikes which are out there that ride bad.

Montesa problem is engine braking but you hardly notice it now

Thats how it works nowadays, see KTM etc.

The rather significant difference there is that KTM own Husky and everyone knows it. So KTM builds a blue KTM and calls it a Husky... great.

Yamaha sticking a yamaha badge on a sherco is quite a bit different. They had nothing to do with the manufacture of the bike they just put a yamaha sticker on, which isn't something I can imagine them ever doing to be honest.

The rather significant difference there is that KTM own Husky and everyone knows it. So KTM builds a blue KTM and calls it a Husky... great.

Yamaha sticking a yamaha badge on a sherco is quite a bit different. They had nothing to do with the manufacture of the bike they just put a yamaha sticker on, which isn't something I can imagine them ever doing to be honest.

For all the years that Scorpa trials bikes had Yamaha motors, Yamaha badged them as Yamahas in Japan, so it is nothing new