Exciting News About Trials In North America Coming!

steve fracy

Well, it seems the official press release will not be out until after the Easter weekend now. I can tell you that the news involves a ground breaking partnership in the sport between the USA and Canada... sorry that is all I can say at this moment. It is however an extremely positive step towards the future of the sport in North America. Sorry Don, will work on the anti-gravity issue at a later date. ha ha

I apologize guys....it seems that the AMA side has yet to get all the info in to put official press release finalized. I will try to expand a bit more and let you know some of the positives of what is going on. This is an agreement that will work under the FIM. It is a collective group of Americans and Canadians that will work together in a new way to better the sport as a whole in North America. It will be scheduling special events in both countries each year. It WILL be bringing World Rounds back to Canada, which is long over due. The cross border events is very exciting, and I don't want to give too much away here, but I am extremely happy about this part. It will benefit both parties, and for sure help the sport grow.

Now that the official press release is out, I can tell you that I have already had a lengthy discussion with Brad Baumert. It is very motivating to know that we are exactly on the same page! We have already agreed what our short term and long term goals are going forward, and we now just have to get to work. There will be some really exciting things to announce as we check these items off our list. Its a positive step towards a bright future for the sport in North America.

I am excited for trials riders in both countries as some of the things coming up will be firsts that we have never had the chance to do, but now that we have this working relationship, will be possible. We look forward to feedback and your support!

Steve Fracy