Scorpa Factory

shercosi

Not The Best Translation in the world but Effective!

Scorpa exclusively offers the Factory Trial 2016 in the colors of the brand. Fruit of a development at all levels in terms of chassis, engine and aesthetics.

CHASSIS

Aluminum fork : The fork was conducted by the brand TECH. 100% aluminum, it is one of the lightest on the market.

Shock : REIGER damper with integrated cylinder.

Rims : Made by MORAD, bright anodized titanium, the machining can lighten the whole. Sabot : Extrêmmement light and durable, made ​​of 7075 aluminum, T6, profile enables optimum grip in the most difficult conditions.

Crown : Signed by ZF / OXIA and has a protective FIM.

Footrest : Manufactured by S3 (hard rock), anodized aluminum anthracite gray, fully carved mass of very high quality and finish.

Snails : Also manufactured by S3, anthracite anodized aluminum, are equipped with a convenient, compact design.

Tires : Tires Michelin X-LITE, extremely light.

Brakes : Brakes BRAKTEC associated with performing GALFER discs.

Front wheel axle : Lightened

Pivot steering nut : Lightened

Device circuit breaker : OXIA, FIM homologated. 

ENGINE

Piston : Forged and manufactured by Vertex.

Cylinder head : S3, 100% cut weight, anodized gray anthracite.

Clutch : Clutch SURFLEX R. 

Carters : Specific treatments of stabilization.

CDI : New CDI HIDRIA dual spark. Exhaust : New diameter elbow for better filling at low revs.

ESTHETIQUE Plastics : white front fender and rear.

Black finishes : Frame, t ed and fork hoop.

Anthracite finishes : footrest, head, snails, master cylinder cover, chain tensioner and rims.

K it deco : Brand new and exclusive to the new model Scorpa Factory 2016. The fluorescent orange associated with the sublime white and energizes the lines of the bike.

Handlebar :  Handlebar OXIA satin white finish ???. . New handlebar foam with its black cover and bright orange 

post-98-0-36349700-1458735423_thumb.jpg

Edited by telecat

that's why I went for last years factory over a new beta or sherco as when you look at a load of bikes parked at a section they all look the same got to say glad I didn't wait as I much prefer mine over the new model plus I saved a packet by not waiting

the main reason for my post was us poor scorpa people don't get front page coverage over the blue counterpart

the main reason for my post was us poor scorpa people don't get front page coverage over the blue counterpart

Never received anything, that's why. If they want free publicity they have to send the info. I ain't going to go chasing them and I won't lift stuff from other sites....

• Like 1