Ice Hell In May

telecat

Combat are the ones with the tube style frames like KTM 690 enduro etc has.

Those are available in Ice hell ,camo works and titanium R.

Camo is the one which already is available for some time with the green frame, the standard bike. The titanium one is a special one with titanium frame (and probably expensive and limited) not allowed in competition under FIM. The ice hell is lighter version of the Camo, the white one,, has some magnesium stuff, other bars, that kind of stuff. You might see it as the ''middle'' version I think.

Then there is the other model with a more ''standard'' frame, the ''vandal'' also expectedly with electric starter. But those are not for sale right now I think.

See http://www.vertigomotors.co.uk/index.php/models

For some of the models, however the information could be better imo. Or dont release the bikes or make sure you give information including when they are planned to be introduced.

Edited by crazybond700

Do Vertigo employ a comedian to come up with these names?

Even if i was competant enough to justify buying one of these lovely looking bikes i am not sure i could admit to owning an Ice hell, combat is bad enough.

Wonder what the next models could be;

Neolithic warrior

Throbbing chopper

I wouldn't be surprised if they are working on adapting the fuel injection to run on testosterone.

Even if i was competant enough to justify buying one of these lovely looking bikes i am not sure i could admit to owning an Ice hell, combat is bad enough.

Neolithic warrior

Throbbing chopper

I wouldn't be surprised if they are working on adapting the fuel injection to run on testosterone.

Don't forget the 'Vandal'.

:rotfl:

Neolithic warrior

Throbbing chopper

We've already had the argument about the names. What sounds good in one language may not in another. There is also the fact that "Racing",  "works" etc do not define different models. If you want to throw around bad names just look at Japanese bikes and cars.