Trials Central Trial 2006

Andy

Would You Go?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Go?

• Wouldn't Miss It
    • If The Missus Lets Me
    • Nah, not for me

"If" there was a beginners class for nearly 50's with a 70's bike, I'd do it. :ph34r:

If Andy's doing the organising he'll have All the routes with All the colours for All the riders covered. He may even have what's rumoured to be a wonderful set of rainbow coloured markers for those very special riders. :D

I'll settle for the beer and a few good crashes.

Still no news on the venue and date, perhaps we will know soon.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o

Are you really coming on your bike spud ?

Cos i wont be able to go if its anywhere near kent :D

Keep your radio on if you hear a police report saying a rider has been spotted standing up on his motorbike wearing a body sock and a pair of purple swimming goggles causing a motorway tail-back you'll know i'm on my way. :ph34r: And happy birtday for this month

Edited by spud

im not gay but my boyfriend is :D he he only joking im not being homophobic but i dont know how you could fancey a man ...i like :boob: :o

anyway i hope the trial is going to be in the north yorksure moors so i can go :ph34r:

Edited by beta_basher

To get the numbers required to make it viable

with toilets etc it really needs to be a Bank Holiday

weekend to allow for travelling time.

Im biased but YORKSHIRE is the trials capital of the WORLD :-)

A 2 day event would be great, easy trial Sat, bit harder Sunday.

Sorts out the beer burglars then!!!!

The 2004 event saw riders go home with some good prizes, and not only the good riders.

• 4 weeks later...

I like this idea - depending on how many show up early enough on the Saturday, it could be run as a "TC members only" thing... everyone to section 1, everyone chucks themselves at it, has a laugh, the more experienced riders could help the others out and everyone moves on to the next one. Kind of like a communal seminar type thing. That'd solve the problem of getting enough observers as well. I'd love to have a go at laying out something like that.

• 3 weeks later...

I like this idea - depending on how many show up early enough on the Saturday, it could be run as a "TC members only" thing... everyone to section 1, everyone chucks themselves at it, has a laugh, the more experienced riders could help the others out and everyone moves on to the next one. Kind of like a communal seminar type thing. That'd solve the problem of getting enough observers as well. I'd love to have a go at laying out something like that.

I like the sound of that

• 3 weeks later...