What Protection For Kids?

gasmatt

Hi all i have got hold of a couple of used Osets for my kids and they are loving it ! No fear and plenty of confidence LOL. I slightly more worried. I had them at the trials club today on a training day and they did well but couple of falls on rocks bashed knees/elbows led to tears then  couple of minutes later back up and off again. They fine but i now thinking do they need knee/elbow protectors? Obviously they have helmets/boots/gloves. How do knee protectors work with boots? I knew to trials myself so maybe i just over worried ? Any advice from other parents would be great i don't want them to be wrapped up in cotton wool just want to be sure i doing right by them. Many thanks for any thoughts Matt

I would get them well wrapped up.  My kids have had a number of broken bones and stitches (nothing to do with trials or motorcycles). There is the pain and time off school, the time and inconvenience to the parents and the cost to the NHS, Definitely a case of prevention is better than cure IMHO.

Edited by dadof2

• 1 month later...