Mota Second Event

So we renamed it the four seasons trials. it was sunny it snowed then sunny then warm then more snow..... gotta love michigan... or so they say.

on a positive note we had a cool new novice rider and his brother (i think). they showed up in the smagical van!!! WTF im thinking.... well as it turns out its Phils inlaws. Royalty in our little world. Then Phil, the Mrs and her family came and checked out the event. very very cool to have a Smage show up at a local event.

Welp it was a struggle but thats where Bent fenders excels in bad weather.... Its on to Florida when Fanticmatze shows up on wensday. Then a week of me being a hippy in the gulf while she is scared of sharks and such.

see you all out there!!!

--Biff

Edited by biffsgasgas
  • Like 2

So we renamed it the four seasons trials. it was sunny it snowed then sunny then warm then more snow..... gotta love michigan... or so they say.

on a positive note we had a cool new novice rider and his brother (i think). they showed up in the smagical van!!! WTF im thinking.... well as it turns out its Phils inlaws. Royalty in our little world. Then Phil, the Mrs and her family came and checked out the event. very very cool to have a Smage show up at a local event.

Welp it was a struggle but thats where Bent fenders excels in bad weather.... Its on to Florida when Fanticmatze shows up on wensday. Then a week of me being a hippy in the gulf while she is scared of sharks and such.

see you all out there!!!

--Biff

Four seasons really had me confused, so much so that I was wearing pants and a jacket...... total departure from my normal shorts and T-shirt, but in my defense I was an Observer not a rider this time.  I am happy that the final season Mother Nature decided to end on was sunny spring day............it was touch and go for a little while there.

Now speaking of my Observation skills............ I totally missed that Phil, his wife and her family checked out the event.  I was being quite observant of my beverages  :beer: .

I did see the Smagical van and the two new riders, nice guys and I think they had a really good time.   They both had big smiles  :D