Anyone Had Issues With Their Vertigo

jj46

On 6/17/2021 at 1:30 PM, Trials124 said:

Did you turn the idle up on the stop adjuster behind the exhaust ? 

I had no issue with a low idle, but have been having high idle issues. I think it happens when I ride in wet conditions as the bike started to run very well when the rains stopped and it had a chance to dry out. Higher idle returned a couple of hours after riding again during rain showers, so thinking I need to go through the electrics.

Another friend with a 2018 250 found a burnt/melted plug under the flywheel cover which was causing him various issues.

Spencer

When Similar & Dissimilar metals contact each other it causes these areas to deteriorate. Example- where the connector wires enter the pins  on the connectors.  And- if the connector pins are not the same  metal as the pin sockets . same thing.  This uses lightly -  1st Flush unplugged connectors with CRC Electronic cleaner.  Then Buy a small spray can of this--- Caig Labs G- series Deoxit  Gold G-5.  Use it lightly on connector pins & sockets.  There are other final treatments that could be used also--   Example-   nano particle silver in a low die electric grease.----   Apply with a q-tip - lightly.   A good electronic & high end audio store will know about these items--   I use these items all the time- rebuilding & building  home audio equipment.      Do NOT use carb or brake cleaner on connectors- it will destroy plastics.

Il 13/7/2021 alle 00:16, KmK ha scritto:

C'è un problema con i tappi incrostati. Alcuni ciclisti con vertigini non hanno questo problema. Ma la mia bici sporca la spina ogni poche ore. La moto va bene e poi non parte. Spina nuova e si accende al primo colpo. Non credo che cambiare la candela ogni due ore sia una buona soluzione.

did you find the solution to your problem?