Jitsie Knee / Shin Guards

baldilocks

Bought some of these recently. Tested them when I rode out of a section and clipped the footpeg of a parked bike with my shin. It still hurt but no real damage.

Best new product for a long time, highly recommended.

• 2 weeks later...

Recently  bought a pair of Jitsie knee/shin guards from BVM, blooming good bit of kit,I'm very nervous about hitting my right knee as its not in the best of health. These guards fit well and will obviously protect from most trials knocks. Comfy too, will be wearing them at every trial,and as I found out last weekend they keep your knees warm and dry when its peeing with rain on the Mendips...

• 3 weeks later...

Was just thinking about this (after taking a peg to the knee).

Anyone have these : https://bvm-moto.co.uk/Trials%20Parts%20Clothing%20and%20Accessories%20/Trials%20Clothing%20and%20Helmets/Knee%20Protectors,%20Armour%20and%20Socks?product_id=2825?
Do they leave a gap between boot and the knee guard or do they go down in the boot?

Edited by broberg

Exactly what I have and bought from BVM,yes they do go down into the top of your boot,so full protection from the front of your boot to the top of your knee. Blooming good bit of kit,give me a great deal of confidence as I'm nervous of my dodgy right knee taking a clout. They really are good,won't be riding without them,may even get a second pair.

• Like 1

Exactly what I have and bought from BVM,yes they do go down into the top of your boot,so full protection from the front of your boot to the top of your knee. Blooming good bit of kit,give me a great deal of confidence as I'm nervous of my dodgy right knee taking a clout. They really are good,won't be riding without them,may even get a second pair.

Great! Then the next order from BVM will include a pair! :D