Itsa Vintage Nationals Rds 5 & 6

I will again be Trialsmaster for ITSA Nationals rounds 5 & 6. It will be hosted by Mountain West Vintage Trials assoc. http://mtwestvintagetrials.org/event/sipapu-nm-aug-13-14-2016/?instance_id=318 Once again it will be at Sipapu Ski Area in Northern New Mexico 20 minutes from Taos. https://www.sipapunm.com/ One of the finest venues in the country for the sport of trials! Great terrain, nice friendly location. Perfect vacation for rider, wife and kids. Do not miss this event! August 13 and 14th. Top riders in all classes! Expect to get beat by the League. Our local Yamaha Team on TY 80`s.  This is not Ahrma boys, we ride real trials! Come enjoy the fun! Classes for all years of bikes. Classes for all abilities of riders. We love to see the modern guys get beat! Always a pot luck dinner on Saturday night.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Looks like a lot of fun. My group of buddies (four of us) went to the Limestone Mountain event in Wyoming a couple of weeks ago. With all of us trespassers from neighboring states crashing the party, we had 54 riders enter for the Saturday event. Not sure on the count for Sunday, I had to hoof it back to Utah to milk cows and what-not on Sunday. Once I find someone crazy enough to buy this place from us, I hope to wander into northern New Mexico ... I have some very fond memories of the Chama Valley and some fairly-blurred memories of some 1980's experiences in Taos.