New Member From Close To Inverness

drummournie

Hi all, my first trials bike turned up today (1999 Beta Techno),mad bikes all my life but my trials experience is limited to jumping on my mates gas gas jtr at work and promptly twisting the throttle wide open with the inevitable result......

Bike came from Yorkshire and jeez I could have done with a friendly face around to show me how to start it but I got there in the end my st be 30 yrs since I kick started a bike!

The clutch stick from cold is savage and I read with interest the fix in the sticky, only prob is the have no idea where to drain or fill the clutch from!! I am sure it will come to me, I have seen the parts manuals on sites but not an owner manual?

Trials central looks like a great place, despite the clutch I am very happy with the techno, ideal starter bike!!

• 2 months later...

Hi and welcome to the Forum!

Nice to see others from the Inverness area im from Inverness myself got 2 x Montesa 315r's and a 2015 4rt! Had a friend that recently had a Beta for a while pretty good bike.

My Montesa's are bad with sticky clutch's from cold especially when left for over a month at a time while im away working!

10 acres of land to mess about on must be heaven especially around our area very lucky that is for sure!

• 1 year later...
On 23/06/2016 at 11:28 PM, drummournie said:

Ah I also have about 10 acres of my own with woods and a river so space to play is not an issue!

If you ever fancy practising with someone I am from forres and still looking for a riding buddy for practice