Examples Of Sections For Each Class

I am going to finally layout a course in my backyard.  I have some basic obstacles but I am unsure how "tight" to layout a course.  I'm one of those people that need to put limits in to keep myself honest so, I'd like to setup reasonable sections.  No, "I think that was a tight enough turn", etc. lol.  I saw the YouTube videos in Australia but I'd like to see what is done in other areas.

I dont have pictures, but the way I do it.

For blue which is our biggest class. Everything should be able to do without big hopping and stuff, but a minor mistake should result in an error.

But what also helps is building sections. You can learn to read difficulty of sections. In the beginning you will make errors trying to walk the routes. Some parts will look easy but are not and visa versa. You can always rebuild a section!

• Like 2

I dont have pictures, but the way I do it.

For blue which is our biggest class. Everything should be able to do without big hopping and stuff, but a minor mistake should result in an error.

But what also helps is building sections. You can learn to read difficulty of sections. In the beginning you will make errors trying to walk the routes. Some parts will look easy but are not and visa versa. You can always rebuild a section!

Thanks!  I am going to work on it this weekend.  Hopefully I'll be able to post some pics or video next week.

Also be creative. Somethimes I make sections which I know I cant ride and attemps really help me with skils. Also it helps you to recover and conserve energy. If you use those skills on easier sections it will deffinatly help.

Sometimes you will be amazed by what you can and cant do.

Edited by crazybond700
  • Like 2