Building A Practice Section

drummournie

Ok so I am in the lucky position that i have a fair bit of ground and my own excavator so I fancy making my own section to practice on. Anyone got any tips?

What should I build first, currently my skill level is limited to full lock turns and hopping the front so nothing too technical. Would also love to see what you guys have built for home practice. I also have a large amount of pallets so getting height shouldn't be too difficult either.

Thanks in advance!

I would suggest putting lots of obstacles all in the same area. If you have lots of banks, holes, ditches and logs fairly close together then you have a wide range of options for different sections. Good luck!

Cheers guys - dragged the pallets, old digger bucket and scaffold planks over there this afternoon and had a bit of fun, will need to start screwing the palettes together though they are a bit "fluid".

Ourian, I already have a very steep, side sloping and covered with bracken hill I am riding, the donkeys made a path through there last winter and now I am riding the same way!

Edited by drummournie