Txt200 Cylinder Head

db_89

Yes, Jim. Just PM them or tell them they may PM you if you can help. Not a big deal, but it does keep the bartering and a lot of other BS off the forum pages.

Still glad to see you offer assistance when you can.

• Like 1

Any topic of this nature, I subscribe to and watch the replies. The poster did not ask "does anyone have" so there are perfectly legitimate replies such as "Have you tried XYZ Trial breakers" or "ABC dealer has/had old stock" etc. What is not acceptable is for a dealer themselves (unless a specific advertiser on this site) to tout for trade.

thanks for the help and advise guys,sorry if any offence about the for sale rules. it was intended as looking for links more so than a wanted add.

the link crazybond gave me has one for sale

http://www.2bbikes.com/Webwinkel-Product-146566651/gebruikt-gasgas-cilinderkop-160-200-6073mm-Nieuw-(zit-verf-op).html

the measurements they give are 60.73 but the bore size of the 200(160cc) is approx 63.5. 

it cant be the 125 head as theyre small and a 250 is way bigger. im waiting on getting the head to measure it myself but does anyone know if the above is correct? im not sure where to measure but im waiting on a reply frm the company

I can ask it for you, the owner is dutch. IMO it must fit. Since there are no inbetween models for as far as I know and the 160'ies and 200 have this smaller type heads with bold high on top.

if you could please that would be great,i emailed them yesterday but my question may have got lost in translation

Jim, I seem to recall the Williams sisters, one or both, riding them 200's in nationals back in the day.

Rattled like a box of rocks while they smmothly beat the majority of the guys in support class on the yellow peril!