Boost Bikes Lipo Batteries

I bought a set for my daughters old 20r. She found the reduction in weight made a difference to her riding and ride times increased to 3 - 3.5 hours. The bike has now sold as she's now on a Beta 80 but I would recommend them, we had them fitted for over a year and the bike was ridden twice a week with no problems.

Edited by jj46

Had a set on for a few months now on 20R, pricey compared to some diy kits but I wasn't taking a risk as I'm not hot on electrics. They have all the safety features built in and encased in a waterproof padded pack. Very well put together. Depending on terrain, type of use, hill climbs etc have had over 4 hours use without any power drop off.

The weight saving is very noticeable and has transformed the use of the bike, will help resale value too.

The pack is much smaller than the original battery pack so needs securing in the battery tray, cable ties through the bash plate snapped so have had it tied in with metal cable ties now with no issues.

Would recommend them and would buy them again without hesitation. They arrived in under 48 hrs and the owner of company was keen on feedback, haven't had any problems but he said get in touch if there were any questions or problems

there is nothing magical or new about these packs they are no safer or more hazardous than a pack that you can put together for half the price with all off the shelf parts.

Sure the above is true, just peace of mind for the weeman riding/charging when it's all put together in a nice shrink wrapped bundle. I've lined someone else's pocket but happy., hopefully he knew what he was doing more than me with this stuff

We put a car together from many bits as a project at school, but I still prefer being stung by a salesman for one built by a nice German factory 'cos I remember my wiring melting.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...