2005 Wtc Outdoor Trials Review

spud

P.S. I've got an idea!! I got my copy from Lovefilm (online hire), If anyone wants a free monthly trial of lovefilm, I can give out 4 week trials (as opposed to the standard 2 weeks) so you can watch it for free. PM Me to Let me know if you want a trial. (www.lovefilm.com)

P.S. They are very good at delivering the DVD's on time.

The commentary is appalling, bring back Jack Burnicle. Keeps calling the minders spotters, train or bird I'm not sure. There's also an annoying habit of telling the result of that round at the start - how crap is that. :rolleyes:

The actual trials footage is also very average. Seems to be very good at actually missing the main talking point of the trials, drowning bikes, crashes etc.

The only exciting part was seeing the back of my head at the German Round.

I suppose the fact I've had the DVD over 2 weeks and I haven;t got round to watching it all sums it up. :unsure:

Edited by Cota Kid

I bought the 05 review the other day and I must say it is the worst one yet and I have got every review from 1992 onwards!The same goes for the indoors on eurosport though,the cameraman gets too close and you can't see a thing.Does anybody know what happened to Bennett video?They used to make brilliant reviews back in the 90's.