Crankcase Breather Pipe

philbeese

there should be an right angles union which pushes into the crankcase near the front sprocket.

Quite often I have found these to be missing for some reason but you can purchase the steel angled union to which you can push your hose onto, they are interference fit so you need to tap them home into the casing with a small hammer

EDIT: Just realised yours in an early gasser and not a txt pro as i assumed. Sorry if that was misleading

Edited by jersey stew
  • Like 1

there should be an right angles union which pushes into the crankcase near the front sprocket.

Quite often I have found these to be missing for some reason but you can purchase the steel angled union to which you can push your hose onto, they are interference fit so you need to tap them home into the casing with a small hammer

This is correct for the PRO if it is a EDITION (GG had both that year) it will be just behind the kick start hump in the center case hidden by the carb

This is a 01 280 EDITION

post-21419-0-35341300-1473031868_thumb.jpg

Edited by cbutler
  • Like 1